Eyello

Welcome to the community!

20 posts in this topic

Welcome everybody and thanks for being interested in the development of Endciv. Also most likely you have voted for the game at Greenlight which was a terrific experience.

The forum just started and I need some time to describe and write all the details for you. Meanwhile you can look around in the open sections and may start some discussion. You can start with general Endciv topics or look at the suggestions and ideas section.

Also you should have a look at the development Roadmap to get a better idea of the scope of the game. Of course this requires some further explanation which we will add within the next weeks.

Have fun! The game is coming soon :)

1 person likes this

Thanks, when beta or alpha starts?

Edited by Scatha

4 minutes ago, Scatha said:

Thanks, when beta or alpha starts?

At the end of March or even within April. Setting up this website and to deal with Steam deployment did cost some time.

1 person likes this

Can't Wait my community is looking forward to playing this. 

Edited by Benjamin_Frost

Seriously looking forward to the game. I intend to put at least 100 hours into EndCiv once it launches!

On ‎18‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 5:45 AM, Eyello said:

At the end of March or even within April. Setting up this website and to deal with Steam deployment did cost some time.

LOL, always when I find a good looking game, I have to wait, I'm 42..I don't want to wait :P

Hi everyone! I can't wait to play this game. I want to recognize the great work you're doing!! :)

Hello everybody !
Sorry for my english and french'm lazy ... not all! I am very curious to see what your game will have more than all those on the market ... I love the universe Post-Apocalyptic / Survivor and have since the beginning of its creation the series Walking Dead. I am very critical and expect from a game that even surprises me with mechanisms already known. Sometimes the small details made a big difference. If I can afford Dead State (the game) attracted me but the ergonomics are very poorly made and the plot of the story not at all endearing! That is why that seeing your game, I immediately wanted to give my opinion and register at discution forum. Good luck to you .

On 15.3.2016 at 11:24 AM, Fred said:

Hello everybody !
Sorry for my english and french'm lazy ... not all! I am very curious to see what your game will have more than all those on the market ... I love the universe Post-Apocalyptic / Survivor and have since the beginning of its creation the series Walking Dead. I am very critical and expect from a game that even surprises me with mechanisms already known. Sometimes the small details made a big difference. If I can afford Dead State (the game) attracted me but the ergonomics are very poorly made and the plot of the story not at all endearing! That is why that seeing your game, I immediately wanted to give my opinion and register at discution forum. Good luck to you .

Fred do you know that the game is not a story based game? There is not a story. I don´t know if something is planned, but it is all about to survive and build.

Yes I read indeed in the Steam forums that this is more of a game based on survival, but I imagine that our actions will be a story in itself ... ;-)!

Maybe. The devs said that the "story" is coming with the events which happen in the game. We will see it in the game. A story would be cool, as a leader or sth like that. But we will see how it goes.

On 24/02/2016 at 0:37 AM, Ax3 said:

LOL, always when I find a good looking game, I have to wait, I'm 42..I don't want to wait :P

Just wanted to say I can understand your desire to not wait, I'm 52 and really don't want to wait either, lol.