Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JacobsDröhnung

Buglist

Question

Hello,

maybe you know this bugs already. Also I tell you some. Here is a little list of bugs I found.

- Settlers have an full inventory and are thirsty, so they try to pick up water. But they cant because of the full inventory. In the End they die.

- Actions of the settlers (drinking) interrupt your Orders.

-There is a bug, which doesnt let you gather the whole natural ressources (for example a box or a scrap heap). Also you cant cancel the gathering of this.

- The workbench dont shows the menu the whole game.

- If you want to build a structure, sometimes you build it while choosing it, at a place you dont want.

I hope it helps to improve the game faster.

;)

5 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, JacobsDröhnung said:

There is a bug, which doesnt let you gather the whole natural ressources (for example a box or a scrap heap). Also you cant cancel the gathering of this.

Can you explain this? So a pile doesn't disappear even when anything was gathered?
You can remove the order by holding down Shift and use the Gathering order tool.

1 hour ago, JacobsDröhnung said:

-There is a bug, which doesnt let you gather the whole natural ressources (for example a box or a scrap heap).

Not sure if he was talking about that, but I noticed a little annoyance:

If a pile contains more than one sort of loot, you have to tell your survivor multiple times to gather things there. For example if the pile has 5 scrap, 2 canned soups and 1 water bottle in it, you have to tell the survivor 3 times to grab the stuff.

Also collecting manure seems to be bugged. No matter where I find manure, the survivor always runs to the lower left corner to gather it from there. You can see this behaviour in the attached picture. The manure symbols appear where it is located and should be collect, but my survivor collects it somewhere else. The bug is reproducable for me.

Spoiler

20160422144117_1.thumb.jpg.174cb26c1df19

5 minutes ago, Georg Faust said:

No matter where I find manure, the survivor always runs to the lower left corner to gather it from there.

I haven't noticed this yet, I will take a look soon.

I know about the annoying gathering system. It is more comfortable if you use the Gather Tool from the Orders menu. Then the order is permanent until all resources are gathered. With this tool and holding down shift you can also remove the order.

With that tool you can also draw a rectangle to select multiple piles.

I'm sorry but I dont know how to properly use the Gather Tool.

• I tried it on piles, but my survivors ignore the order. Maybe to far away or no need stuff in there...
  • I tried it on a tree near my camp and my survivors go there, kneel down as if they are gathering something. They also stand next to the tree and the animation shows that they are doing something, but nothing happens and their inventory doesn't change.

I also noticed that the inventory bar doesn't change when the survivors are pickung up stuff. One has to click somewhere else and then choose the survivor again to get a correct inventory bar.

Btw.: Thanks a lot for the fast replies and effort you put into this! :)

You gather the last scrap and then there is grey icon (48px icon). This one cant gathered but the settler go on with trying to gather it. I will post a screenshoot.