Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The_Babadook

This is a Bug Report

Question

Under the settings menu - screen resolution scroll speed with the mouse wheel is very slow. I suggest speeding it up a bit. - Setting in game doesn't work except for screen res. and shadows.

Under the user guide - Management - 2nd paragraph - 5th word is 'use d', but should be 'used'. - 2nd paragraph, last sentence should read 'haven't *built* a toilet'.

FIRST TIME BOOTING THE GAME UP -

Game - tool tips are white boxes, no info. Just has the place holder picture icon (the letter and numbers that fill a corner of what should be a square or rectangle)

Ground glitches when the screen is "W, A, S, D'ed' in a certain location. is either normal or it gray/sandy look.

Characters bodies are blacked out except for the head.

Hovering over the 'survivors' makes the ground turn shades of yellow or blue.

Hard to see character skills, should be larger and more crisp

Raining white boxes for some reason

Most of the art (if there is art to begin with) is not showing up, just placeholder boxes.

SECOND TIME BOOTING THE GAME UP -

All issues resolved from the first boot. Not sure how it fixed itself.

2 answers to this question

I had very similar problems and made some screenshots of the mentioned problems.

When i first started the game the resolution was 1920*1080. After trying to select my survivors the ground became blue and the rest of the went to grey and black like shown in the picture below:

Spoiler

20160421201347_1.thumb.jpg.81af76313949c

On second start i choose a resolution of 1280*800, because I thought my resolution might be the problem. Selecting the survivors worked now, but they no more had any colors but black. Also the little icons when gathering something were just white rectangles:

Spoiler

20160421201754_1.thumb.jpg.0e3cd20d86a6f

At third start of the game I switched back to 1920*1080 and all problems were gone.

Nearly forgot to mention: I got two monitors connected to my pc and the second one extends the desktop, but isn't used in games. Maybe this is a useful info for the devs...

Edited by Georg Faust

Thanks for the Info. It occurred to many people and a restart seems to solve it most of the time. The next update will contain information to restart.

Scroll speed for the menu will be increased. New update comes in a few hours with some other fixes.

2 people like this