Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eyello

Early Access available!

4 posts in this topic

Endciv is now available to purchase at our Website and the Steam Store!

Take a look at the website for a supporter package.
The price has been dropped to $14.99 and $17 as it seems to be fairer for the early state of the game. It will be increased in future once there have been major content updates and it will be announced two weeks in advance. 

Please read the descriptions on the Store page carefully before you make your decision to buy this game at its current state. You should watch the development if you are not sure about the game yet and see if the game comes along as you like.

Within the next days and weeks major bugs and issues you might encounter will be fixed. 
Bigger updates are planned within the next few months; smaller updates will come on a weekly basis. 
As the development is majorly handled by only one person please be a bit patient.

Oh finally and thanks for acceptable Turkey price: 24 TRY :)

Already got my copy on steam and tested the game for a couple of minutes. Really like the atmosphere and "feel" of the game.

Is it intended that wild dogs use my shanty toilet? :D

Spoiler

20160421210632_1.jpg

Edited by Georg Faust

26 minutes ago, Georg Faust said:

Already got my copy on steam and tested the game for a couple of minutes. Really like the atmosphere and "feel" of the game.

Is it intended that wild dogs use my shanty toilet? :D

Hide contents

Thanks for buying! We have this bug since a month, but as it is funny and not game breaking we didn't fix it yet :)
This will be fixed soon when we do updates on animal AI.